Stripflock gives you a smooth raised suede like feel to your design, use it in conjunction with PS Film to get a great multi coloured and textured design.
Certified Öko-Tex® Standard 100 Class I
Roland GX/GS-24: Blade: 45° Gram Force: 80-120 Offset: .250 Speed: 30 cm/s
Cricut: Blade: Standard Setting: Iron-on+
Silhouette Cameo: Blade: Standard, 4 Material: Heat Transfer, Flocked Speed: 5 Force: 6
Brother ScanNCut: Blade: Standard, 4 Cut Speed: 1 Cut Pressure: 2
Application instructions (home iron)
• Set iron dial between Cotton and Linen
• Cover design with Kraft Paper or Heat Transfer Cover Sheet
• Place on flat, hard surface (ironing board not recommended)
• Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
• Press each section of design for 15 seconds
• If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet
and re-press for 10 seconds
• Peel carrier hot
*Colours are a guide only.
*Sold by the metre.