A4 Sublimation Transfer Paper (100 sheets)
This premium pure white polymer coated A4 Sublimation Transfer Paper comes in packs of 100 sheets.
When printing you will notice the surface texture of paper is different on each side. Print on the WHITE side.
The polymer coated printing surface has a smoother texture and as a result when printed the ink will be more vivid than if you were to print on the wrong side of the page.
Please be sure to keep this in mind when printing and don't forget to secure your design with heat tape!
- Fast drying time
- Easy to handle
- Excellent stability and performance
- Please note the printing side of the paper has a notably smoother texture than the other side.
- Depending on your printer, the printing side of the paper may need to be placed face up or face down in your printer.
- If you are unsure which side of the paper is the correct printing side, you can test the paper using the following method: Apply a small amount of water to your finger and touch the paper. The printing side will stick to your finger due to the polymer coating.
Using dye sublimation paper:
Specially coated transfer papers are an essential part of the digital sublimation process.
- Using your sublimation printer, print your design onto the sublimation paper
- Trim paper to closely follow the outside edge of the design
- Apply transfer paper to the sublimation blank (mug, tile etc) with the design facing the surface of the material to be printed on.
- Secure with sublimation heat tape.
- Press for the required time/temp/pressure
- Remove paper to reveal design